You pick the location,
we will take care of the rest!
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to the beginning of a strong business relationship with you and your company.
We also want to thank our current customers for their continued support. View a complete list of our services offered.
"Thanks again for everything…the client raved about the image. Even had a couple other people ask to move the image to their office."
- Erin Price | Director of Hospitality | The Marketing Arm Dallas, Texas
5 Reasons Why You Should Have Signs For Your Business
October 14, 2016
1. It’s your first impression to customers Every business wants to make a good first impression, and an effective sign can do just that. Your sign represents your business and shows customers what you can offer them. The professional design, construction, and installation of your sign is imperative to representing your company and will stick out in your customer’s minds. A great sign will help your business gain recognition and appeal to customers.
2. Branding your business A brand is a promise you make to your customers. It tells them exactly what they can expect from your products and services. Your company’s signage, both outdoor and indoor, play an important role in branding your business. Lobby signs, channel lettering, wall graphics and other custom-made signs that incorporate your logo and colors will strengthen your brand and make a lasting statement with your customers.
3. Signs allow you to talk to your customers Communication is very important for your business. Signs allow you to communicate with your customers long before you are able to have any face-to-face interaction. A simple message such as “Welcome” or “Thank you for your business” can go a long way. Longer and varied messages can be addressed with a digital sign or LED message center where you can display an unlimited variety of images and messages to your customers in brilliant full color static or moving graphic images.
4. Signs provide long lasting, advertising, with the lowest possible cost per impression Traditional advertising today is expensive, temporary, and doesn’t always end with effective results. A sign requires a one-time investment and is a permanent fixture that will help promote your business 24 hours a day, every day for 10 years or more. An effective sign is by far the most cost effective advertising opportunity that a business owner can make that will lead to increased sales for your company and recouping the investment many times over.
5. Stand out from your competition Your business is constantly trying to compete with other companies. Effective, well-designed and constructed signage allows you to create a unique identity that will separate you from your competition. Digital displays or monument signs with your company logo and message allows you to stand out and be chosen over your competitors. This also has no boundaries. The more creative your sign is, the more attraction your business may get;
If your business or franchise is in need of a professionally built and installed monument sign in Texas or any other area of the country, give our friendly experts a call toll free at 800-238-6064. Visit our website at www.dallasdigitalsigns.com for more information. We look foreword to working with you!